Time is running out to book your early bird delegate pass for the ninth Develop Croydon Conference. Time is running out to book your early bird delegate pass for the ninth Develop Croydon Conference.
Sponsored by London Gatwick Airport, and chaired by Lucy Hockings, lead presenter on BBC World News, the summit on November 21 will debate how Croydon is becoming a icon of modern global city living.
With a new Westfield and Hammerson development on the horizon, a boom in residential development and key commercial occupiers, from HMRC to Superdrug, moving into the town centre, Croydon is an opportunity worth exploring.
You can save more than £100 by booking a delegate pass before September 30. The price of the early bird pass is £295 plus VAT>
Throughout our 2017 summit local leaders will be joined by developers, architects, agents, cultural leaders and industry experts, including representatives from Tide, Pocket Living, U+I, London Borough of Croydon, CBRE and CoStar to discuss:
- Can culture be a driving force for economic development?
- Have the PRS and Build to Rent sectors peaked and what alternatives are there?
- What role does international investment play in the housing crisis?
- Is the only way up in Croydon as more residential skyscrapers appear?
- What role does densification play in the town’s high-rise development?
Other event partners are the Croydon Partnership, Sinclair Clark, Tide Construction and Willmott Dixon.
To book your place click here